Tarastenjärvi Waste-to-Energy CHP Plant
EPCM services for a new waste-to-energy cogeneration plant in Tampere, Finland.
ÅF Finland delivers the EPCM (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management) services and project management for the Tampere Tarastenjärvi waste-to-energy power plant.
The plant will produce district heat (310 GWh) and electricity (90 GWh) from the mixed waste of local residents. The power plant will be put to energy production at the beginning of 2016.
Services by ÅF:
- Pre-engineering including main equipment tendering
- All design work
- Purchasing of equipment, delivery control
- Project and site management
- Commissioning supervision
- Project management for the client Tammervoima Oy to construct a new waste-to-energy plant with a capacity of 150 000 t/year.
- Fuel and slag hankling, grate boiler (58 MWf), semidry flue gas system, turbine, BoP, civil works, electrification, automation and DCS system.
Photo by Lentokuva Vallas