Procurement Support for Civil Works Contracts
Montenegro Local Roads: Procurement support for civil works contracts in Montenegro.
ÅF in consortium provides a procurement support for civil works contracts financed from two EBRD loans, which the government of Montenegro is planning to use for reconstruction of local road network.
Description of project:
One of the loans will be used for the reconstruction of a section of the Berane-Kolasin road in the northern part of Montenegro, between Lubnice and Jelovica, with a total length of approximately 10 kilometres. Another loan will be used to finance the construction of a section of road between Jelovica and Jezerine, with a total length of approximately four kilometres, including a 2.5 kilometre-long road tunnel.
Services by ÅF include:
- Translation and review of the Road Design;
- Preparation of the Tender Documents for the civil works contract;
- Preparation of ToR, Invitation for Expression of Interests, RFP for the supervision consultancy services
- Assistance and support to MoTMA during the tendering, tender evaluation and contracts award stages.
- Completion of additional surveys and studies as identified under Environmental and Social Action Plan requirements
- Preparation of detailed Construction Environmental and Social Management and Monitoring Plan as outlined under ESAP requirements.