Modern bus depot with seven floors
When Stockholm Public Transport’s new bus depot in the Fredriksdal area of Hammarby Sjöstad in Stockholm is inaugurated, it will contain 120 layover bays for Stockholm’s inner-city buses. The new depot will include workshops, washing facilities and garages where the buses can be refuelled, washed, charged and serviced.
ÅF is responsible for the planning and design of HVAC and sanitation systems in SL:s new 50,000 sq. m bus deport i Hammarby sjöstad.
The seven floors will comprise workshops, staff areas, washing facilities and layover space for 120 biogas buses. The depot will also house three office properties, of which one, belonging to SL, is included in the project.
ÅF is in charge of:
- Hot and cold water, hot water circulation, pressure boosted hot water, and waste water systems
- Storm water, incl. oil separators and storm water storage
- Windscreen washing fluid
- Glycol/water mixture
- Oils (motor oil, gear box oil, rear axle oil and waste oil)
- Compressed air
- Coolant systems
- Heating and heating ramp for outdoor bus layover
- Air conditioning
- Smoke fans
ÅF is also responsible for preparation of technical documentation for procurement of:
- Bus washing facilities
- A complete installation for wet vacuum cleaning
The project is partnering project between Stockholm Public Transport (SL) and Skanska. The depot is scheduled for completion in 2017.