ÅF delivered a new operating and monitoring program for boiler and district heating control at BOFA's waste incineration plant on Bornholm
BOFA renovated its waste incineration line and replaced the entire flue gas cleaning facility. DP CleanTech carried out the rebuild, installing a new boiler plant and replacing the district heating pumps. As part of this replacement, ÅF supplied new screens and a new program to control the boiler and district heating.
ÅF supplied the following:
- Development of customer-specific type circuits
- New boiler and district heating control system using ABB AC 450 controls
- Process control design
- User interface for programs in the ABB 800xA system
- Commissioning and adjustment
- DPCT uses several makes of control systems with ABB as the primary system. As ÅF is the system partner for ABB for this system, this is an optimum solution, where the customer is guaranteed professional help and support.