Gives you reliable systems and lower costs
Integrated Logistics Support, ILS, is a management approach to plan and develop optimized support for systems in order to assure the right availability throughout the lifecycle.
ILS is integrated in the design and development of the product. It is used to achieve the highest possible operational availability to the lowest possible Life Cycle Cost. ILS was developed to ensure the operational availability of military equipment but is now also used for commercial systems.
We keep the costs down
By tailoring the scope of ILS and customize it to our customers, based on system complexity, required availability and traded off against Life Cycle Costs (LCC) we achieve cost effective solutions for our customers.
We meet the challenges for future systems
Our ILS Mangers work together with Project Managers and System Engineers to develop concepts and strategies for the system. With a common set of requirements for the technical design and the maintenance solution, we provide a reliable and cost-effective system.
Logistics Engineering (LE)
Logistics Engineering is a generic term for the activities and analyzes that evaluates and improves system availability:
- Life Cycle Management (LCM)
- Reliability Maintainability Testability (RM&T)
- Logistics Support Analysis (LSA)
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA)
- Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Supply Support
- Codification & Data
- Failure Reporting and Corrective Actions System (FRACAS)
Read more about LE here
ÅF produces and maintains Technical Publications such as manuals, repair books, maintenance plans, drawings and system descriptions.
We can support our customers with the following:
- Information Needs Analysis
- Structure and organization of the of the documentation system.
- Publication requirements
- Production and updates
- Publishing of documentation
To get a system up and running at a cost effective way, all manpower involved must have the right training for their specific task. Based on the Training Needs Analysis for the client ÅF can provide:
- the training requirements,
- deliver training plans and
- deliver training of personnel.