ÅF ARIES ENERGÍA as Renewable Energy Consultancy and Engineering Company
- More than 6.000 MW engineering and consultancy services for PV.
- More than 6.000 MW engineering services and consultancy for CSP.
- More than 5.000 MW engineering and consultancy services for Wind.
ÅF ARIES ENERGÍA as Technical Advisor for the most attractive renewable energy projects worldwide
ÅF ARIES ENERGÍA has a huge experience acting as technical advisor with international key players like ACWA Power, Masdar Alfanar, Alten, CGN, FRV, Grupo Ortiz, Hyundai, Jinko, OHL, SolarReserve, SunEdison, SolarCentury, Sunco, among others.
ÅF ARIES ENERGÍA has participated in the most relevant renewable energy projects under Public Private Partnerships (PPP) basis: Noor 1-160MW CSP Power Plant, Noor II & III: 1 CSP Plant of 200 MW and 1 Solar Tower Plant of 100 MW in Morocco (MOROCCO SOLAR PLAN – OUARZAZATE COMPLEX); Bokpoort 50MW CSP Power Plant in South Africa; Phase II of the 850MW Integrated Wind Program in Morocco, among others.
Currently, ÅF ARIES ENERGÍA is being the Lender´s Technical Advisor for DEWA II – PV 200 MW plant awarded by ACWA and DEWA III – PV 800MW plant awarded by Masdar. Furthermore, ÅF ARIES ENERGÍA provides technical due diligence for renewable energy assets portfolio such as to ACWA and SunEdison/Terraform, among others.
ÅF ARIES ENERGÍA as Turn-Key Solutions Provider
ÅF ARIES ENERGÍA is an engineering company that not only checks, reviews and proposes alternatives. ÅF ARIES ENERGÍA is able to redesign plant configuration and equipments, elaborate new operational protocols, partner with manufacturers and develop technical solutions for new requirements based on the new legal framework.
Furthermore, ÅF ARIES ENERGÍA is leading the market in customized energy turn-key solutions, providing creative, sound and cost-efficient power integration solutions; we want to highlight the following: Integrated Low Voltage Ride Through (LVRT) compensation retrofit solution for more than 700MW solar PV power plants in Spain; development and installation of Facility SCADA Systems for more than 570MW solar PV plants, and development and installation of CMMSs for more than 170MW, etc.
ÅF ARIES Energía Services and Products
ÅF ARIES ENERGÍA has extensive experience in conducting consulting and engineering services as well as customized turnkey solution in the renewable energy sector. ÅF ARIES ENERGÍA scope of services leads us to have a global presence across the renewable energy value chain:
- Project Conception
- Project Definition & Development
- Construction & Commissioning
Products / Turnkey Solutions:
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
- CMMS (Computer Monitoring Management Systems)
- Low Voltage Ride Through (LVRT)
- CCTV (Close Circuit Television)/Plant security systems
ÅF ARIES has performed engineering works on more than 6,000 MW of PV solar power plants all around the world. ÅF ARIES does the basic and detailed engineering, construction, commissioning, O&M supervision, and other technical advisory services. Also providing SCADA and CMMS systems.
Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) :
As a leading engineering company, ÅF ARIES has been involved in more than 6,000 MW of CSP developments worldwide comprising parabolic trough, central receiver and Fresnel technologies.
ÅF ARIES has more than 15 years of experience in the wind sector developing services such as feasibility studies, wind resource evaluations, concept engineering, installation management, consultancy in O&M and due diligences in over 5000 MW wind farms.
ÅF ARIES ENERGÍA main advantages
- Worldwide experience and expertise in the implementation of bankable renewable energy developments in markets with the most active and attractive renewable energy environments.
- Powerful experience and expertise of renewable energy technologies, with special focus on solar CSP and solar PV.
- Strong engineering capabilities and wide tracking record of advisory and engineering services for international renewable energy projects.
- Deep understanding of the implementation of every phase of a renewable energy plant development (both for its own projects and third party projects); providing technical-economic feasibility studies, licensing and permitting, design, advisory during bidding process & financial closure, construction supervision, test and commissioning, and O&M services for several green power plants of very different power outputs and of various sizes and site conditions.
- Unique expertise in the entire solar power project lifecycle execution; having played the roles of shareholder, developer, engineering, owner’s engineer and O&M contractor for several solar power plants.
- Comprehensive advisory experience of awarding renewable energy projects under public private partnership (PPP), independent power producer (IPP), and EPC procurements; which includes specially assistance during bidding phase, financial close, PPA negotiation and award contract negotiations.
- Competent knowledge in consulting services to demonstrate the viability of new business models and technology of several renewable energy plants.