Modeling Support Decision Making
Sound decision making is often enabled by ÅF's system and market modeling.
Providing a full range of services related to expansion and operational planning, dispatch and techno-economic modelling, ÅF's pool of experienced professional conducts analysis of electricity generation markets and transmission systems.
We employ our in-house developed ORDENA ® Model and most of the state-of-art commercial models, which assists you with making critically informed decisions.
- Wholesale markets simulation
- Generation and transmission systems expansion and long-term planning
- Assessment of interconnection projects
- Transmission pricing and congestion management
- Business advice to generation agents (market studies and simulation; business restructuring and competitive strategies; risk assessment and mitigation strategies; expansion and operational planning; economic and financial evaluation of existing or new project; trading support)
- Competition policy in wholesale markets
- Disputes and litigation services
- Emissions (CO2, NOX, SOX) simulation.