Health, safety and environment (HSE) is critical to sustainable operations and ÅF knows how HSE improves operations.
A systematic HSE policy is critical to meet objectives and optimizing processes. We are proactive in our HSE work, using task observations to optimize your operations in a safe and appropriate manner. ÅF is also certified in accordance with ISO 9001 and the quality system at ÅF is developed according to this standard.
Examples of expertise areas
- Systematic mapping of the work environment and taking preventive measures to prevent short and long adverse health effects.
- Developing safe and attractive work environments with focus on comfort, cooperation and mastering tasks.
- Complying with relevant health and safety regulations and standards.
- Identifying violations of health and safety standards, labour rights, human rights and unnecessary or illegal environmental degradations.
- Helping you maintain control over production and waste streams.
Apart from supervising the daily operations of the plant, you must also meet a variety of requirements and comply with laws and standards. Our global team of specialists provide experience, knowledge and insight to assist you with all aspects of your safety program, whether they are about risk management, risk analysis, mechanical integrity or commitment to process safety. Regardless of applications, we help you to design, create and implement relevant safety programs.