Testing for requirements fulfillment
Defining and leading teams, ÅF has many assignments within the area of verification and validation.
Offering a complete testing systems and taking full responsibility for delivery, ÅF has years of earned experience managing verification and validation with tasks such as planning, defining and leading teams for verification and validation.
At ÅF we use our test engineers for different areas such as embedded software, mechanical systems and electronic systems. With ÅF as a supplier our experience and proven results ensures that your job will be completed on time, and on budget.
Our capabilities include:
- Mechanical testing
- EMC testing
- Software testing
- Verification and Validation of SIL requirements
- Testing of products fulfillments of requirements specification
ÅF Test Center
If you need additional capacity or equipment, we can perform your tests at ÅF Test Center, our well-equipped test facility in the Swedish city of Borlänge. ÅF Test Center has a proven track record in testing and verifying the mechanical properties of components and subsystems in vehicles, machinery and equipment. We can set the foundation for safer and more efficient product development. ÅF Test Center can also provide clients with on-site test engineers.
For further information please contact us at email@example.com
At ÅF Test center following tests are performed:
- Conducting climatic tests on mechanical, electrical and electronic components and equipment.
- Having extensive expertise in rig development and designing test methods.
- Testing of energy absorption, for instance in the context of vehicle collision impact.
- Test engineers install sensors for force, temperature, pressure and strain. We have experience from measuring in real life conditions and proving grounds, for construction machines, forestry machines, mining equipment, trucks and rolling mills. ÅF works with signals from CAN, GPS and cameras.
- Helping you to make sure that products can withstand certain loads and other environmental factors such as temperature during their lifetime.
- Test engineers are experienced in FEM analysis, manual-based calculations and lifetime durability.
- Experienced in areas such as static strength, constant amplitude testing, spectrum testing, turning fatigue testing and multi-channel testing. We also test automotive and machinery components for fatigue and can generate fatigue data and Wöhler curves.
- Carry out technical studies and develop methodologies for your needs.
- Experienced in vibration testing of components and devices.
- Offers material analysis of all kind of materials and has access to modern and state of the art instruments.
- Perform systematic investigations of failures and industrial damages.