Electrical Control Systems
For the electrification of railroads and electrical systems inside of trains, ÅF has expertise in electronic design.
An electrical system in a modern railroad system or train is costly and controls a vast amount of functions, and ÅF is able to deliver cost effective solutions.
ÅF can help you with in any electrical or electronic project.
We have delivered both individual engineers and defined work packages and are deeply involved in electronic systems like ERTMS, TCMS and propulsion systems.
Electrical system engineering consists of:
• Electrical Architecture and System Design
• Robustness and Functional Safety Design
• Serial Data and Diagnostics
• Power and Signal Distribution
• General Electrical Requirements and Methods
• Subsystem Design and Development Including SIL and HIL
• Hybrid Systems and Energy Storage