10 % organic growth and add on acquisitions
Platform acquisitions on top
10 % over a business cycle
Det dept/EBITA 2.5
Human resources objective
Better balance in the gender ratio. An intermediate target is for at least 30 percent of managers and at least 30 percent of employees to be women by 2020.
ÅF works resolutely to become a more sustainable company. Three overarching focus areas form the basis of the company’s sustainability work.
- Sustainable solutions
- Responsible business transactions
- Attractive employer
International expansion into leading positions
We will continue to grow in our core markets Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. We will also strive to become an international leader in several selected niches and segments such as Automotive R&D, Food and Pharma, Advanced Manufacturing, Process Industry and Lighting.
- Geographical expansion in core countries
- International growth in selected niches
- Expansion in international investment projects
Business model shift to deliver higher value
We will develop our business model to increase the value add to our clients. This means for example developing our customer offerings and provide more packaged solutions and concepts, along with selected products.
- Increase share of projects and solutions
- Cross ÅF solutions to meet global growth drivers
- Invest in and develop concepts and selected products
- Optimisation of professional services
The organisation is being simplified and financial steering is being adjusted to achieve a clear profit responsibility for specific client segments, ensuring international expansion and taking a larger share of end-to-end solutions.
- Simplified and focused organisation
- Adjusted financial steering
- Optimised pricing and sourcing
- Ethical commitment
Best in class people practices
We will to continue to be an attractive employer, through putting a large effort in attracting and recruiting new employees as well as focusing on developing and retaining all employees working with us today.
- Leadership development
- People engagement and development
- Employer branding
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Diversity and inclusion