Nomination Committee for the 2013 Annual General Meeting
In accordance with the decision made by ÅF´s Annual General Meeting on May 7, 2012 the nomination committee shall consist of the chairman of the board and members to be appointed by the three to five shareholders/owner groups controlling the largest number of votes in ÅF. The composition of the Nomination Committee for the 2013 Annual General Meeting was made public on October 4, 2012.
On August 31, 2012, the five owners controlling the largest number of votes (taking into account owner groups) were the Ångpanneföreningen's Foundation for Research and Development, Swedbank Robur Funds, CapMan Public Market, Nordea Funds and AFA Insurance.
The Nomination Committee’s members are:
Staffan Westlin, representing Ångpanneföreningen's Foundation for Research & Development - also Chairman of the Nomination Committee
Annika Andersson, Swedbank Robur Funds
Ulf Dinkelspiel, Chairman ÅF AB
- Jan Särlvik, Nordea Corporate Information
Karl Åberg, CapMan Public Market Funds
After the completion of ÅF's acquisition of Epsilon, Danir, held by Dan Olofsson with family (including Johan Glennmo, son of Dan Olofsson), became the second largest owner in ÅF in terms of votes. In connection with this, the Nomination Committee has been increased by one more member; Göran Larsson, chairman of the board, Danir AB.
The Nomination Committee will present the following proposals for approval by the 2013 Annual General Meeting:
- Proposal for the Chairman of the Meeting
- Proposal for the members of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Proposal for compensation to the Board of Directors, distinguishing between the Chairman and other members of the Board and compensation for committee work
- Proposal for the Auditors and Deputy Auditors (where appropriate) and audit fees for the company’s auditors
- Proposal for rules for the Nomination Committee for the 2014 AGM
The Annual General Meeting will take place at 2 pm on April 26, 2013 at ÅF´s head office at Frösundaleden 2, Solna.
Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can do so via e-mail: or by mail to the address:
SE-169 99 Stockholm