ÅF in Denmark
ÅF in Denmark has approx. 120 highly dedicated employees. With solid project management experience and specialist knowledge they represent ÅF's worldwide sectors: Infrastructure and Industry
ÅF's subsidiary company ÅF - Hansen & Henneberg represents ÅF Infrastructure in Denmark.
In all project phases, from planning and design to operation and maintenance, we provide solutions in the following disciplines:
- Traffic planning and traffic signals
- Traffic Management and ITS
- Wind turbines
- Electricity supply
- Information technology
- Sound & vibration
- Installations for infrastructure
ÅF – Hansen & Henneberg was founded in 1957 and have developed into a highly specialised companies within the Danish infrastructure sector. Our largest customer group consists of road administrators and municipalities within the main areas of Road, Railway, Tunnel & Bridge, Construction and Energy & Industry.
Read more about ÅF Infrastructure here.
ÅF Lighting, a business area under ÅF Infrastructure, is managed from ÅF - Hansen & Henneberg's office in Copenhagen. ÅF Lighting is leading consultant within lighting in Scandinavia.
Read more about ÅF Lighting here.
ÅF Industry in Denmark is divided into focus areas with solutions targeting the industry segments of Life Science, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas and Energy. Our areas of competence are:
- Process Design incl. mechanical constructions
- Dimensioning and design of complete process plants / turnkey installations
- CE certification
- PLC, DCS and SCADA control systems
- Electricity and Instrumentation
- Industrial IT and MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Control Engineering
- Subject-specific projects
- Quality assurance
- Testing, verification and validation
- Risk assessment
We provide our services in both turnkey projects and consultancy tasks, where we advise and assist the client in achieving the optimal solutions. In our work it is of great importance for us to comply with current requirements on quality and traceability.
Read more about ÅF Industry here