Owner's Engineer Keeps Project Running Smoothly
Working closely alongside the client, an ÅF Owner's Engineer keeps projects on schedule and on-budget.
Working together with your project team, an Owner's Engineer at ÅF assists with specifying and setting-up the concept, preparing the tender documents, as well as advising and assisting you with your planning and licensing.
The Owner's Engineer also reviews the design, monitors and supervises the construction, commissioning and testing and can also assist you during the warranty period.
Indeed, proper management of a project is a cost-effective way to avoid serious cost overruns, delays and losses both in the design and engineering phase and in the construction and commissioning phase.
- Project Management, -supervision, Supervision of guarantee work, Operation Planning
- Quality-, safety management, On-site management
- Progress and expediting supervision
- Optimizing of organizational structure
- Asset inspection, Status evaluation of assets, Condition assessment and monitoring techniques
- Preventive/periodic maintenance planning, Optimized maintenance
- Complete Plant O&M
- Reduction of system outages, emergency repair systems, Revision, Function testing
- Life Cycle Management
- Reliability Modelling and Analysis
- Expertise, due diligences and appraisal report for project evaluation
- Technical specifications and regulations
- Tender documents and evaluations
- Contractual issues/negotiations (legal, technical, commercial)
- Wheeling-, Tariff-Models, dynamic pricing,…)
- Smart utility management (Smart Grids Sector Road Maps, Security issues for smart grid)
- Optimization and rehabilitation measures for improvement of energy generation and transmission
- Conceptual and detail Planning/Engineering, Plans and drawings
- Detail design
- Energy Consulting (Loss reduction plans, Energy supply and energy saving studies)
- Feasibility Studies and Grid Studies
- Recruitment of Personnel and Training of personnel and know how transfer