Nuclear Experts and Service Activities
From decommissioning of nuclear plants to storage of waste in final repositories, ÅF offers support and technical expertise.
ÅF's nuclear experts are engaged in activities ranging from design of new plants, upgrading, safety, operation support, construction and retrofits to the following services concerning the decommissioning of nuclear facilities:
- Scheduling and Cost Estimation
- Contracting, Tendering and Procurement
- Project Management
- Conceptual and Detailed planning for Dismantling and Decommissioning
- Licensing Procedure Support
- Design and Evaluation of Project Organisations
- Formation of Project Organisations.
Due to the stagnation of new nuclear constructions in Europe - our present market in the field of decommissioning is represented by traditional “nuclear” countries with terminated nuclear programs. Our engineering support and technical expertise covers first stages of dismantling and decommissioning programs including OE services for the clients.