A force in power transmission
Based on many years of international experience and interdisciplinary projects, we help clients in all areas of the electric power sector to cost-effectively develop, build and operate networks for electrical power transmission and generation without compromising personal safety. Particular attention is paid to environmental concerns.
Relying on extensive experience from various projects around the world, covering all sizes and types of power transmission lines, HVDC, and high voltage substation systems, our engineers have the expertise to fulfill all necessary tasks and requirements of the client beginning with the study phase through to the commercial operation of the system.
Our switchgear activities cover high and medium voltage switchgear, complete network substations, distribution networks, low voltage transformer, power transformer stations and compensation systems. We provide expert services in the field of network calculations and analysis of electromagnetic fields in addition to general project tasks such as studies, concepts, specifications and system evaluation.
Our transmission line projects range from distribution lines and distribution networks to underground cable systems and high voltage transmission lines. We have extensive experience with transmission line projects in difficult areas, be it extreme altitudes of the snow and ice covered Alps or remote areas of Asia and Africa.
Fields of activities
- Substations (outdoor and GIS)
- Transmission lines
- Antennas for mobile networks
- Studies and consultancy services
- Training and know-how transfer
- Project management objectives
- Expertise, due diligence and appraisal reports for project evaluation
- Energy consulting
- Energy supply and energy saving studies
- Conceptual and detailed design engineering
- Optimisation and rehabilitation measures for improvement of energy generation and transmission
- Detail design, workshop drawings
- Tender documents, tender evaluation and contract documents for all kinds of contracts, e.g. EPC Contract
- Supervision during the implementation phase, such as quality management, site management, expediting and staff training
- Assistance in settling disputes and supervision of guarantee work