The planning and construction of a wind farm requires expertise and resources within many different disciplines. ÅF’s highly experienced project managers and skilled specialists offer everything from specific solutions for complex problems to full-service undertakings for your entire project.
Project planning and construction cover a broad spectrum of technical disciplines including park layouts, earthwork and foundations, road access, power grid connections, remote control and communications. Within these fields we offer:
- Project management
- Project engineering and construction
- Calculation and simulations
- Procurement and specifications
- Negotiations with and coordination of contractors
- Site management services
- Third-party testing and inspection
ÅF has large numbers of consultants with experience of a variety of third-party testing and inspection services in areas that include steel construction, plant and machinery, electrification, concrete and foundation work. Our offer within these fields includes:
- Assessment of quality management documentation and procedures, such as quality control plans and FAT/SAT descriptions.
- Third-party FAT/SAT inspections and final inspections.
- Contractor inspections
- Warranty inspections
- Accredited inspections